Monday, October 19, 2009

Asalamualaikum!

Nenek suka ni=

My Way


And now,the end is near;

And so I face the final curtain.

My friend,I'll say it clear,

I'll state my case,of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full.

I've traveled each and every highway

And more,much more than this,

I did it my way.

Regrets,I've had a few;

But then again,too few to mention.

I did what I had to do

And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;

Each careful step along the byway,

And more,much more than this,

I did it my way.

Yes,there were times,

I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more more than I could chew

But through it all,

when there was doubt,

I ate it up and spit it out.

I faced it all and I stood tall;

And did it my way.

I've loved,I,ve laughed and cried.

I've had my fill;

my share of losing.

And now,as tears subside,

I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;

And may I say-

not in a shy way,

"Oh no,oh no not me,

I did it my way".

For what is a man,what has he got?

If not himself,then he has naught.

To feel the things he truly say;

And those the words of one who pray.

The record shows I took the blows-

And did it my way!

Yes! It was my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment